Formerly known as Transcription n' Typing Blog, this is just a little blog about my experiences, transcribing, health & exercise, and live streaming, with mentions of job searching and psoriasis, and whatever else might be going on at the moment.
Motivational quote
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
"No matter where I'm going and no matter what I am doing it is my dominant intent to see that which I am wanting to see."
If you have any questions about transcription, freelancing from home or whatever, leave a question in the comments and I'll answer it as best as I can.
The Earth, the Earth, the Earth is on fire! We don't need no water. Let the mother-... Wait. Is it me or does it look like the planet is burning AND flooding at the same time? At least it does in the States. ijs...
There are so many of us without employment these days. Is that an understatement? Maybe I should say there are TOO many of us without employment. I was laid off in 2008 from a job I'd been at for over six years. I didn't like it there so much at first but it grew on me and what I really loved about it was being busy. I was lucky enough to get a contract position soon after. That only lasted a couple weeks but I made enough of an impression to be asked back a few months later, which turned into a long-term contract that ended after two years. The permanent position that was supposed to come after that... didn't. Another contract position followed, which has ended. I guess you could say that ended at the right time because my psoriasis was flaring up (I had, no have, a very flaky face, neck and chest). So right now, I find myself again in between jobs (real ones). Most of my day is spent trailing the job sites, clicking Apply N...
Comments
Post a Comment